Pricing & Shipping Information:
Prices include prepaid shipping and handling to most of U.S.A.
- All prices effective, July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017 - Subject to change without notice.
- Due to increases in our carrier fees we must add a small surcharge effective immediately. Please add the following Carrier Surcharge Fees for each package:
For each 0-1 lb. package - add $4.00
For each 2-5 lb. package - add $7.00
For each 6-15 lb. package - add $9.00
For each 16-25 lb. package - add $12.00
For each 26-35 lb. package - add $15.00
For each 36-50 lb. package - add $18.00
- We require at least 24 hours to process any order we receive.
- Orders are never shipped the same day the order is placed or processed due to the nature of our products.
- Credit card charges are processed when the order is received.
- Orders placed and then cancelled will be charged a $15.00 transaction fee.
- We must have a physical address and phone number - PO Boxes or rural routes ship via US Post Office and have specific ship dates that cannot be modified/changed.
- JUICE SHIPPING to the following states MUST SHIP VIA FED EX 2ND DAY: Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, New Mexico, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and New York.
- Additional shipping charges to Alaska - shipped via FedEx 2nd Day and Next Day only.
- NO shipping to Hawaii or military APO's or FPO's.
To Arizona, California and Texas add: $5.00 per Citrus Package. Due to Agricultural regulations and requirements, all Citrus must be fumigated before leaving Florida and arriving through customs in AZ, CA or TX. The fumigation process does not allow for add-in products of any kind - ONLY ALL CITRUS FRUIT packages. Ship dates are set by the Florida Gift Fruit Shippers Association. Fruit packages to these states cannot ship via any Express Carriers - Second Day or Next Day.
To Canada (U.S. Funds) add:
$10.00 to Ontario and Quebec
$13.00 MB, NB, NS, PE & SK
$25.00 AB, BC, NL
Additional charges, shown above, must be added to each package including all shipments in monthly fruit plans.
Please note if you order LARGE fruit, our fruit is on the smaller size this season due to local weather conditions and we will send the LARGEST AVAILABLE.
PLEASE NOTE: EVEN WHEN SHIPPING EXPEDITED ORDERS, we require at least 24 hours to process any order.
Shipping Message: Orders must have a complete PHYSICAL address and phone number. To insure prompt delivery, be certain all your information is correct. After order is submitted, it will go through a sorting period that could take 1 to 2 business days. For Expedited service: FEDEX SECOND DAY & NEXT DAY service will ship the next week day after order is processed but will NOT ship to be in transit over a weekend. SATURDAY- SUNDAY delivery is not available. To request a specific ship date please call us at 1-800-608-2525. Exact arrival not guaranteed.
Orders placed and then cancelled will be charged a $15.00 handling fee.
We reserve the right to use any shipping method necessary for fastest possible service.
Current shipping methods are FedEx Home Delivery, Business Ground, & Express, US Postal Service and Florida Gift Fruit Shippers Association with final delivery via US Postal Service. We prefer to have a physical address and phone number - PO Boxes and most Rural Routes will deliver via US Post Office.
|Express shipments via FedEx Second Day or Next Day available. Delivery will be in 1-2 business days from date of shipment (Exceptions may apply). Do not count weekends.|
Add to Standard Prices:
|Package Size||Second Day||Next Day|
Mixon Fruit Farms, Inc. takes every precaution to protect your information. When you submit your order payment information we use SSL encryption to protect your data. You can see the lock icon on the bottom of the Web browser to indicate which pages are protected. Our certificate is verified with XRamp.
Ordering by Telephone, Fax or Mail:
Toll Free 1-800-608-2525
Local (941) 748-5829
Mixon Fruit Farms, Inc.
2525 27th Street East
Bradenton, FL 34208-7467
Boxes of fruit are now sold by approximate average weight rather than the traditional Bushel format. For ease in converting, our former Bushel = approximately 40 pounds, 3/4 Bushel = approximately 30 pounds, 1/2 Bushel = approximately 20 pounds and 1/4 Bushel = approximately 10 pounds. Actual weight may vary according to variety and fruit size. We generally pack a range of fruit sizes in our standard selections.
We will strive to pack exactly what is listed and pictured in each of our gift packages. Occasionally, due to high demand, we do not have the exact product listed. To insure a timely ship date, we will substitute a similar equal value item which will meet our quality standards and your time schedule.
Quantity Gift Discounts:
Orders that total as follows will receive the discount percentage listed (do not include additional Carrier Surcharge Fees in the total). Discounts do not apply to Monthly Fruit Plans as they have already been discounted by 5%. Payment taken at time of order.
$600.00 to $1199.00 receive a 3% discount.
$1200.00 to $2999.00 receive a 5% discount.
$3,000.00 to $4999.00 receive an 8% discount.
$5,000 or more receive a 10% discount.